0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
The story of wealth shudra, based on a Buddhist text in Pali known as the Majjhima Nikaya, is part of a dialogue between a king named Avantiputta and one of the disciples of the Buddha named:
Which of the following region was associated with Anga Mahajanpadas?
1. Modern districts of Monghyr and Bhagalpur in Bihar
2. Modern districts of Patna, Gaya, and parts of Shahabad
3. Modern districts of Deoria, Basti, Gorakhpur and Siddarthnagar in eastern UP
Select the correct code:
Consider the following
pairs: Festival — State
1. Gudi Padwa — Karnataka
2. Ugadi — Maharashtra
3. Vishu — Kerala
4. Puthandu — Tamil Nadu
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched:
With reference to Shri Ramanujacharya, consider the following statements:
1. His philosophical foundations had an influence on the Bhakti movement in North India.
2.He was an adherent of Vishishtadvaita philosophy.
Which of the statements given above is/are not correct?
With reference to the Battle of Haldighati, consider the following statements:
1. It was fought between Maharana Pratap and Mughal forces led by Raja Man Singh.
2. Aftermath of the battle, Goganda, Udaipur, and Kumbhalgarh were all under Maharana Pratap’s control.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
He played a key role in framing the Morley-Minto reforms of 1909 and advocated for the expansion of legislative councils at both the Centre and the provinces. Gandhi Ji, in his autobiography, described him as “pure as crystal, gentle as a lamb, brave as a lion and chivalrous to a fault and the most perfect man in the political field.”
Before becoming an integral part of India, Puducherry was a colony of which of the following countries?
The Bambatha Rebellion was fought against which tribe?
Consider the following statements.
1. Among the 75 listed PVTG’s the highest number are found in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
2. Jarawas are the tribal people dominant in all the parts of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
What is/are common to the two historical places known as Ajanta and Mahabalipuram?
1.Both were built in the same period.
2.Both belong to the same religious denomination.
3.Both have rock-cut monuments.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.