0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Which of the following statement is correct about the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ)?
1. ITCZ shifts only between 50° to 75° of latitude north or south of the equator
2. It is a zone between the northern and southern hemisphere where winds blowing poleward from the mid latitudes and winds flowing from equator-ward the tropics meet.
3. It is also known as the Tropical Convergence Zone.
4. It is a zone of convergence where the trade winds meet.
Select the correct code:
Consider the following statements:
1.A reef is a predominantly organic deposit made by living or dead organisms
2.In India, coral reefs can only be found near Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
Consider the following statements regarding Norwegian current:
1.Norwegian current is a cold current which is responsible for the snow coated weather in the state.
2.The southernly branch flows between Spain and Azores as the cold Canary current.
Which of the given statements is/are not correct?
Consider the following pairs:
Oceans : Trenches
1. Arctic : Java
2. Pacific : Mariana
3. Atlantic. : Puerto Rico
4. Antarctic : Factorian
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
With reference to Polar Motion, consider the following statements:
1. It is the process of movement in Earth’s axis, leading to a shift in poles’ location.
2. Unsustainable groundwater consumption is one of the factors responsible for it.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Where are horse latitudes located?
Consider the followings
Which of the following crops are grown in the Kharif season?
Which of the following are the port cities of Sri Lanka?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
With reference to Disaster Management Act, 2005, consider the following statements:
1. It covers only natural disasters.
2. The act does not contain any provisions for financial mechanisms.
Which of the statements given above is/are not correct?
Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding the Zero Shadow Day seen in the news?
1. It is a celestial event that occurs twice a year.
2. It occurs between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn.
Select the correct Answer: using the code given below: