0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
With reference to Palladium, consider the following statements:
1.It is a critical component in catalytic converters.
2.The majority of the world’s palladium comes from CARICOM countries.
Which of the statements given above is/are not correct?
Project ‘Pyrasol’ recently seen in the news, aims to?
With reference to the Cycle Threshold (Ct) Value mentioned in RT-PCR test, consider the following statements:
1. It tells about the viral load present in the lungs.
2. It is inversely correlated with viral load.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
The disorder called “Harlequin Ichthyosis” affects which of the following organs of the human body?
With reference to Nitric oxide, which of the following statements is / are correct?
1. It is a natural nano molecule produced by the human body.
2. It is known to have an antimicrobial effect.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Pox 186, recently seen in the news, is a?
Recently,R21/Matrix M was seen in the news, it is related to which of
Acinetobacter baumannii, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli are
Winchcombe, recently seen in the news, is a?
The applications of nano-technology in agriculture sector include
1. Delivery of pesticides, fertilizers and other agrochemicals more efficiently.
2. Monitoring soil conditions and crop growth
3. Detection of animal and plant pathogens
4. Delivery of growth hormones in a controlled manner
Select the correct answer code: