0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Which constitution amendment has recommended the establishment of a commission for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes?
With reference to National Council for Transgender Persons, consider the following statements:
1. It is a statutory body established under Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019.
2. It is to be headed by the transgender person having knowledge of, or practical experience in the welfare of transgender’s community.
3. It will advise the central government regarding the impact of policies, legislation and projects and for redressing the grievances of transgender persons.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
With reference to the Karbis group, consider the following statements:
1. They are mentioned as the Mikirs in the Constitution Order.
2. The Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC) is protected under the Sixth Schedule of the Indian Constitution.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Which principle among the following was added to the Directive Principles of State Policy by the 42nd Amendment to the Constitution?